Most people are going through the problem of eye bags. The main reason behind this problem is not taking the enough sleep and by the time, the eye bags become more prominent with the age. It is come under the category of cosmetic problems and these are often treated with the home remedies in order to reduce this annoying and frustrating dark circles. Some people search for the artificial solutions to get rid of the eye bags like over the counter concealers and creams. If you consult with the doctor, they will definitely suggest for the eye bag removal surgery only in the case if you are under the severe condition such as experiencing the vision problems. So forget all of these and try doing natural remedies as those really work to minimize the puffiness under the eyes.
First precaution is to take enough sleep as for 6 to 8 hours on the daily basis along with drinking the enough fluids all the day. The use of cucumber is most effective in this case when it comes to puffiness and refreshing the eyes. Slice the cucumber and put on those sore eye bags. Cucumbers have anti-inflammatory and cooling properties which help in reducing the skin inflammation.
As in today’s world, countless variations are seen in many single things so however, instead of using this traditional method of cucumber slices, here you will see a bit change in it that how to make cucumber pads at home. They are inexpensive as well as effective.
Cucumber Eye Pads
Cucumber Eye Pads
Yield: 1 pint of juice = maximum of 30 pads (lasts for about a month)
What you will need:
- 4 cucumbers
- 2 cups of water (at least 500 ml)
- Blender or a juicer
- Square shape facial cotton pads
1. Mix cucumber and water together to prepare the cucumber juice in a blender. If using a juicer, process the cucumbers first in the juicer then mix the water after.
2. Pour the juice mixture in to a bowl.
3. Take the cotton pads and soak them in the mixture. Squeeze out the excess juice.
4. Store the cotton pads in a sandwich bag then cool them in a refrigerator.
How to use them:
1. Before using the cucumber pads, melt them for a few minutes. It is recommended to use it at least once a day in the morning after taking a shower.